If you’ve always dreamed of a royal honeymoon, then Rajasthan will be a perfect honeymoon destination for you. Rajasthan offers a magnificent rusty beauty that will make your honeymoon a lifelong memorable moment of life for you and your partner. Honeymoon vacation is a special time of your life when you get to know each other and begin a new life. So, your honeymoon destination should be special and happening. Rajasthan assures you to fall in love with each other and even deeper as you continue to explore the streets of Rajasthan. Moreover, you can go on a majestic camel safari to the desert and spend a night in a tent. You can also go on a hot air balloon ride with your loved one and enjoy the view. Here are some of the best places in Rajasthan for honeymoon helping you plan a better honeymoon together at ease and without andy difficulty.
Jaisalmer, also known as the golden city of Rajasthan. A beautiful place that is definitely going to give a different kind of romantic experience to all the honeymoon couples in Rajasthan. Jaisalmer has a lot for couples, where they can explore the Thar on the camel’s back, enjoying the Rajasthani Cuisines, spend a night in a tent, and the last but not the least watching out the wonderful folk dance, and music. Jaisalmer is a perfect combination of desert camp, folk dance and camel safari that reminds you of Dubai and get a top position in the list of best Rajasthan honeymoon places.
Romantic Spots in Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer Fort, Gadsisar Lake, Bada Bagh, the massive five-storied Patwon-Ki-Haveli, Desert Nation Park.
- Enjoy a Camel Ride
- Walk on the warm desert and feel the smooth sinking feeling
- Go for a comfortable camp stay in the desert for a night or two to dance with folk dancers
- Camping with your beloved under the open sky.
- Enjoy the delicious Rajasthani cuisine.
The blue city of Rajasthan. Jodhpur is also one of the best destinations in India for honeymoon. This beautiful city has a lot of romantic things to offer a newlywed couple. The rustic villages, heritage monuments, magnificent places, and scenic beauty of this town make it one of the most romantic Honeymoon places in Rajasthan. You can go on a village safari with your beloved and interact with the local people that will give you a real feel of the village life.
Romantic Places in Jodhpur for couples: Umaid Bhavan Palace museum; Umaid garden; Udai Mandir, Mandore Gardens
- Takhat Sagar Lake to spend a beautiful evening
- A romantic dinner at Mehran Terrace Restaurant
- Explore Blue Houses
- A romantic walk through Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park
- Witness the beautiful sunset at Kailana Lake
The lakes city Udaipur is one of the most popular honeymoon destinations in Rajasthan. This gorgeous city has everything to offer you a royal honeymoon experience and this is something that we cannot miss in the list of romantic destinations of Rajasthan. Dotted with marble palaces and forts, with their stunning architecture, and the royal resorts of Udaipur offer the most romantic environment for the couples. The pebbled streets of the old city and the serene environs around its lakes makes Udaipur the best honeymoon destination in India.
Places for Couple in Udaipur: City Palace, Lake Palace, Monsoon Palace.
- Take A Romantic Boat Ride at Lake Pichola
- Enjoy an evening stroll at the Gulab Bagh
- Spend some time with your partner at the Jaisamand Lake
- Spend A Beautiful Night With Your Sweetheart at Ambrai Ghat
- Camel Safari – Spend A Quality Time Amidst The Desert
Jaipur that is also known to be the pink city recognised as one of the best honeymoon destinations in India. It would be a lovely destination for all those couples who are planning for a royal honeymoon. Jaipur has each and everything that a couple would ask for, say for example beautiful palaces, magnificent Forts, lavish hotels, the ancient Havelis that attract honeymooner not only from India but from all over the world. Jaipur has been one of the famous and the best honeymoon places in Rajasthan for more than a decade.
Romantic Places in Jaipur: Sisodia Rani Garden, Nahargarh Fort, Sagar (Amer), Central Park, Chokhi Dhani.
- Watch a Bollywood film with your love at Raj Mandir
- Visit Fairmont Jaipur for a romantic date night
- Fly high in Jaipur sky in a hot air balloon
- Try yummy street-food in the main market and delicious non-veg at MI Road
Surrounded by Aravalli Hills in Rajasthan, Ajmer is the paradise for all those couples who love Sufi era, and then visiting the Dargah Sharif is something that cannot be missed. With all of this, the rich heritage, luxury resorts and various other experiences which are quite incredible for enriching honeymoon in Rajasthan. The city is tranquil and provides one with total solace. It is a destination where one can enjoy some quality time with their partner.
Places to visit in Ajmer for couples: Khawaja Gharib Nawaz, Ana Sagar Lake, Adhai Din Ka Jhonpra, Taragarh Fort, Akbari Fort & Museum.
Romantic things to do in Ajmer:
- Seek the blessings of Khwaja Moinuddin Chisti
- Enjoy a Peaceful walk at Daulat Bagh
- Shop for Rajasthani handicrafts
- Enjoy a candlelight dinner with your partner
This scenic and peaceful city has always been the most popular honeymoon destination in Rajasthan. Usually, Pushkar is known as a sacred city of the Hindus but is also great for the couples who are looking for a budget honeymoon destinations in India. The town surrounded by tall and green trees on all the sides of the shiny desert. Pushkar also claims of some of the most beautiful resorts for honeymoon couples.
Beautiful places to visit in Pushkar for couples: Pushkar lake, Sunset Cafe Hotel, Varaha Ghat, Thar Desert
Romantic things to do in Pushkar:
- Go for Sawan ke Jule or a fun camel ride
- Pushkar is a small town, hire a bike and go on a long romantic
- Hike from Ratnagiri Hill to Savitri Temple with your loved one
- Do absolutely nothing and see the setting sun from your hotel terrace