Arrive Jaipur to Agra (238 Km / 4 H 15 Min)
On arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, meet our representative and drive to Agra. En-route, make a visit to Abhaneri and behold the Chand Baori stepwell. One of the most beautiful and largest step wells in the world, this structure dates back to more than a thousand years. Fatehpur Sikri, built by Emperor Akbar, is a UNESCO World Heritage Centre that boasts of being home to gorgeous forts and mosques. Then proceed to Agra, check-in at the hotel and get some rest. The evening is free for your own leisure activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After a delicious breakfast, Get ready for a delightful tour of Agra. Visit the spellbinding Taj Mahal. Witness the breathtaking white-marble structure - was built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved wife. One of the wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal is the main attraction of Agra. Later visit the Agra Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that stands as an architectural marvel of the Mughal style. The evening dedicated to shopping in the local markets. Later, head back to the hotel for dinner & good night's sleep.
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel in Agra and depart for Jaipur for your onward destination. We will drop you Jaipur airport or railway station to returning home.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.