Arrive Jaipur to Chittorgarh ( 310 km / 5 h 53 min)
On arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, meet our representative and drive towards Chittorgarh by road which is situated about 310 km from Jaipur. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel. The evening is free for your own leisure activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, Get ready for a sightseeing tour of Chittorgarh. Visit the Chittorgarh Fort, A magnificent fort which is considered as the symbol of Rajput bravery, resistance, and chivalry. Vijay Stambha, also known as victory tower, is a piece of resistance of Chittorgarh. Kirti Stambh also is known as the ‘Tower of Fame’, It is a 22 m high, seven-story tower. Also, visit the Padmini Palace, one of the most beautiful Palaces in Chittorgarh. Later, head back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast, proceed to visit the Meera Temple, Rana Kumbha Palace, Ratan Singh Palace and other sightseeing places of Chittorgarh. The evening is dedicated to shopping at the vibrant markets of Chittorgarh city. Overnight stay at Chittorgarh.
After breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and depart for Jaipur for your onward destination. We will drop you Jaipur airport or railway station to returning home.
- Chittorgarh Fort free entrance
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.