On arrival at Delhi Airport or Railway Station, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the hotel. After Check-in at the hotel, freshen up and proceed to explore Delhi. Visit the Birla Temple, also known as Laxmi Narayan Mandir is one of the major temples and landmarks of Delhi. Jama Masjid, one of the largest mosques in India. Also visit the Rajghat, Mahatma Gandhi’s memorial, In the evening you can visit the India Gate, the war memorial of brave soldiers of the first world war. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
After a delicious breakfast, get ready for a sightseeing tour of Delhi City. Your tour starts from visiting the famous Red Fort, an outstanding marvel of Mughal architecture made of red sandstone. The Qutub Minar, Built by Qutub-Ud-Din Aibak, It is a red stone tower which is an amazing example of the beautiful Iranian architecture along with Parso-Arabic and Nagari details. You can also visit the Agrasen Ki Baoli, It became quite popular after Aamir Khan’s PK movie. In the evening, visit the Akshardham Temple, Placed on the banks of the River Yamuna, this temple is a perfect place for sightseeing, exploring, and pilgrimage. Return to the hotel after a wonderful day and have a pleasant stay. Overnight stay at the hotel in Delhi.
Savor one more breakfast and complete check-out formalities. We will drop you Delhi airport or railway station for your onward destination. The tour ends here.
- Free red fort ticket
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.