About the Activity
Surrounded by the desert, Jaisalmer is known for high fortifications, lavish royal residences, and heavenly Havelis. The place fills does not just impart a great spot for exploring and sightseeing, but the golden city is also ideal for lots of fun-filled and adventurous activities that can be carried out with your dear ones.
Pure Rajasthani Food
- Welcome drinks
- Mineral Water (2 Bottles)
- Camel safari
- Tea and coffee
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Dinner
- Dj Party
- 24 hours of hot water available
About the Activity:
- A warm welcome with Tikka Dastori, & welcome drink and relax for some time with refreshments.
- Enjoy a comfortable stay in fully equipped modern desert tents. Relish the splendid views of the Sand dunes.
- Indulge in an exhilarating camel safari for two people on one camel and explore the surroundings.
- Enjoy some cultural program in the evening by feeling comfort near the bonfire.
- Savor the various tasty dishes served in the buffet dinner.
- How to reach?
- Situated at 45 mins ( 40 km) drive from Jaisalmer the campsite is easily reachable by private/public transport
Things to carry
- Comfortable clothes
- Personal medications (if any)
- Sunglasses, Sunhat, and Scarf.
- The minimum number of people required- 2.
- Camera and other valuables are your own responsibility.
- The rates are subjected to changes during festival days.