On arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. In the evening you can visit the Moti Dungri Ganesh Ji and Birla Mandir Temple.the most popular Pilgrimage places of Jaipur. The evening is dedicated to shopping in the vibrant markets of Jaipur city. Overnight stay in Jaipur hotel.
After a delicious Breakfast. embark on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. take a road trip to Jaipur city covering City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal. Later, visit Chokhi Dhani, where not only you can enjoy delicious Rajasthani cuisine like Dal Bati Churma, Ghee Based Sweets and many others but also take part in activities like camel safari, horse ride, and tonga ride. Live shows like Kalbeliya dance, Chari dance, and Ghoomar dance are organized here on a daily basis. then, head back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Post breakfast, Prepare for a delightful tour of Jaipur city. Your tour starts from the famous Jal Mahal, ‘The water Palace’ located amidst the tranquil waters of the Man Sagar Lake. The beautiful architecture is influenced by Mughal and Rajput styles. Later, visit the Nahargarh Fort, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the Pink City. Also visit the Amber Palace, where you can enjoy the elephant ride. Enjoy evening light sound show at Amber Palace. Later come back to the hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and leave for your onward destination. we will drop you Jaipur airport or railway station for returning home.
- Amer Light & music show
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.