On arrival at Jaisalmer Airport or Railway Station, our representative will meet you to pick you up and transfer to your hotel. After check-in and relax. Get ready for a delightful tour of Jaisalmer. Your tour starts from the Jaisalmer Fort, which is made by a unique Golden Limestone. After that, pay your respect at Tanot Mata Temple and Jain Temples. In the evening you can visit Gadisar Lake where you can spend some time witnessing the beautiful sunset with your loved one. Later come back to the hotel for overnight stay and dinner.
The day begins with a delectable Rajasthani meal, you will be spotting the real glamour of Jaisalmer. The first excursion of the second day of your honeymoon tour will be to the Havelis of Jaisalmer, included Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh ki Haveli, and Manak Chowk and Havelies. In the evening, On the sand dunes here, enjoy the camel safari. after that, you will visit the sam sand dunes. where you will get to learn a lot about Rajasthani culture while enjoying folk performances and will also get to taste some delightful Rajasthani cuisine. Overnight stay in the swiss tents.
After breakfast and complete check-out formalities. Get transferred to the airport/railway station/ bus stand to begin your journey back home with fond memories.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.