On arrival at Jodhpur Airport or Railway Station, you will be received by our representative and transferred to the hotel. After Check-in, and some rest. Get ready for a delightful tour of Jodhpur city. Visit the famous Mehrangarh Fort. One of the largest forts of the country, and a museum that exhibits a huge collection of arms, paintings, costumes, and decorated period rooms. Thereafter, proceed towards Jaswant Thada, It is a 19th-century royal Commemoration built in commemoration of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II, by Maharaja Sardar Singh. After spending time at this place, Later, buy home souvenirs from the local markets before returning to the hotel for a calming night stay.
Savor breakfast, and proceed for a sightseeing tour of the enthralling city of Jodhpur. Commence your tour by visiting the famous Umaid Bhawan Palace, the palace shows the luxurious side of the city. Also, visit the Ghanta Ghar & Kaylana Lake. Later, visit the Mandore Gardens, the gardens consist of memorials, ancient temples, and high-rock terraces. Then, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and complete check-out formalities. Get transferred to the airport/railway station/ bus stand to begin your journey back home with fond memories.
- Mehrangarh fort tickets free
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.