Arrive Jaipur to Pushkar (148 Km / 2 h 53 min )
On arrival at Jaipur Airport or Railway Station, meet our representative and drive towards Pushkar by road which is situated about 148 km from Jaipur. Upon arrival, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while. In the evening, spend some time near the beautiful Pushkar Lake with your partner, Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, Get ready for a sightseeing tour of Pushkar city. Commence your tour to visit the Brahma Temple. It is the most famous religious site that is dedicated to the creator God of Hindus – Lord Brahma. After seeing the beauty of the Brahma temple. Then explore the various bathing ghats of Pushkar. Later visit the Savitri Temple, A beautiful temple which is located on the top of Ratnagiri Hills, was built in 1687. The evening is dedicated to shopping at the local market of Pushkar city. Afterward, go back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, complete the check-out formalities and drive to Jaipur for your onward destination. We will drop you Jaipur airport or railway station to returning home.
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax, and Fuel charges
- 1 Bottle Mineral Water Per Day
- Meet & greet at arrival
- 5% GST
- Local transfers
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- Any other Personal Expenses, which is not mentioned in “ Inclusions “.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like roadblocks, vehicle malfunctions, political disturbances etc.